|Registration Type||International Authors|
|RSIS Members||US $80|
|Previous Authors of RSIS Journals/Conferences:||US $90|
- Each accepted paper needs registration by at least one of its authors for publication in the proceedings to be published by 4ICMRP 2017.
- The accompanying author(s) has to register by paying the full registration fees under the category of authors.
- If any author has multiple papers accepted, then he/she has to register for each paper separately.
- A maximum of four authors will be allowed in one paper.
- Registration fees do not include accommodation and travel expenses.
Registration Fee Cover:
The fee entitles you to:
- Entrance into the conference.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages at the venue.
- Presentation slot of your manuscript.
- Conference takeways and kits.
- State of the art keynote lectures.
- Networking opportunities with fellow authors.
You can pay registration fees by one of the following ways:
Pay Now With PayPal:
Authors outside India can submit their Registration fee via paypal. Please click on the below link for payment.
Pay With Bank Transfer / Net banking:
Bank Account Details
|Account Name:||RESEARCH AND SCI INNOVATION SOCIETY|
|Account Type:||Saving Bank A/C|
|Bank Name:||ICICI Bank Ltd., Central Arcade, DLF City, Phase-II, Gurgaon, India|
You can also pay registration fees by one of the following ways:
1. By Net Banking– You can transfer registration fees to “Research and Scientific Innovation Society” bank account by Internet Banking using NEFT/ RTGS facility.
1. In case of payment by internet banking, you have to make the online payment first, and then e-mail receipt of online transfer (net banking transaction ID generated in the process of online payment) to e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org