|Registration Type||Indian Authors|
|Previous Authors of RSIS Journals/Conferences:||2300|
- Each accepted paper needs registration by at least one of its authors for publication in the proceedings to be published by 4ICMRP 2017.
- The accompanying author(s) has to register by paying the full registration fees under the category of authors.
- If any author has multiple papers accepted, then he/she has to register for each paper separately.
- Authors permanently residing (working) in India can only make payments in INR.
- All other authors including Indians currently residing or working in other countries should make payments in USD.
- A maximum of four authors will be allowed in one paper.
- Registration fees do not include accommodation and travel expenses.
Registration Fee Cover:
The fee entitles you to:
- Entrance into the conference.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages at the venue.
- Presentation slot of your manuscript.
- Conference takeways and kits.
- State of the art keynote lectures.
- Networking opportunities with fellow authors.
You can pay registration fees by one of the following ways:
Pay Now With PayU Money:
Indian Authors can submit their Registration fee via payU money. Please click on the below link for payment.
Pay With Cash deposit /Bank Transfer / Net banking / Demand Draft / Cheque:
Bank Account Details
|Account Name:||RESEARCH AND SCI INNOVATION SOCIETY|
|Account Type:||Saving Bank A/C|
|Bank Name:||ICICI Bank Ltd., Central Arcade, DLF City, Phase-II, Gurgaon, India|
You can also pay registration fees by one of the following ways:
1. Cash Payment– You can deposit Cash directly in “Research and Scientific Innovation Society” bank account at your nearest branch of ICICI, from anywhere in India.
2. By Demand Draft / Cheque– You can pay the Registration fees in the form of a Demand Draft Cheque drawn in favour of “Research and Scientific Innovation Society”
3. By Net Banking– You can transfer registration fees to “Research and Scientific Innovation Society” bank account by Internet Banking using NEFT/ RTGS facility.
1. In case of payment by PayU Money, you have to make the payment first through PayU Money, and then e-mail Payment Id/ Reference Id (Payment Id/ Reference Id generated in the process of PayU Money Payment) to e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If you are paying in Cash, you have to deposit the Registration fees first and then e-mail us scan copy of deposit slip to email id email@example.com
3. Demand Draft/Cheque should be drawn in favour of “Research and Scientific Innovation Society” payable at Gurgaon, India and Kindly send it to Address:
4th International Conference on Multidisciplinary Research & Practice (4ICMRP 2017),
Research and Scientific Innovation Society,
Level 9, Unit No. 901, Spaze i-Tech Park, A1 Tower, Sector – 49,
Sohna Road, Gurgaon- 122018, India.
In case, you would like to pay by a Demand Draft/Cheque, scan copy of the same need to email at firstname.lastname@example.org and it must be sent to us within 5 business working days.
4. In case of payment by internet banking, you have to make the online payment first, and then e-mail receipt of online transfer (net banking transaction ID generated in the process of online payment) to e-mail id email@example.com