- Each accepted paper needs registration by at least one of its authors for publication in the online proceedings to be published by 3ICMRP 2016.
- The accompanying author(s) has to register by paying the full registration fees under the category of authors.
- If any author has multiple papers accepted, then he/she has to register for each paper separately.
- A maximum of four authors will be allowed in one paper.
- Registration fees do not include accommodation and travel expenses.
Registration Fee Cover:
The fee entitles you to:
- Entrance into the conference.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages at the venue.
- Presentation slot of your manuscript.
- Conference takeways and kits.
- State of the art keynote lectures.
- Networking opportunities with fellow authors.
We understand that some presenters will be unable to make the trip present their paper, mainly due to financial and/or other restrictions on travel. 3ICMRP 2016 has therefore instituted a virtual presentation system to allow the authors of accepted proposals the same publication opportunities as regular presenters.
You can submit a proposal to us through Online Submission for virtual presentation.
If your proposal is accepted you will be listed as a regular presentation. If you wish your paper to be published in the conference proceedings, please ensure that a paper is uploaded through online submission method.
We do not allow presentations by video-conferencing but virtual presenters are encouraged to email us video of their presentation and power point presentations, we will upload video to 3ICMRP-2016 YouTube conference channel.Videos should be sent at least one prior to the event to ensure that they can be uploaded in time.PowerPoint Presentations should contain no more than 10 slides to be effective.
Also, note that the scanned copies of the registration and copyright form (available in the “DOWNLOAD” section of this website), should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can pay registration fees by one of the following ways:
Pay Now With PayPal:
Authors outside India can submit their Registration fee via paypal. Please click on the below link for payment.
Registration Process are closed !!
Pay With Bank Transfer / Net banking:
Bank Account Details
|Account Name:||RESEARCH AND SCI INNOVATION SOCIETY|
|Account Type:||Saving Bank A/C|
|Bank Name:||ICICI Bank Ltd., Central Arcade, DLF City, Phase-II, Gurgaon, India|
You can also pay registration fees by one of the following ways:
1. By Net Banking– You can transfer registration fees to “Research and Scientific Innovation Society” bank account by Internet Banking using NEFT/ RTGS facility.
1. In case of payment by internet banking, you have to make the online payment first, and then e-mail receipt of online transfer (net banking transaction ID generated in the process of online payment) to e-mail id email@example.com