Registration (For Indian Authors)
Why do International Journal of Research and Innovation in Social Science (IJRISS) journal have article processing charges?
Traditional journals are solely based on a reader-pays model, in which institutional libraries typically pay for the access to content. However, all journals published by Research and Scientific Innovation Society (RSIS International) are full open access. The scientific community and general public can access all articles published in the journal for free.
This means that Research and Scientific Innovation Society does not gain any income through selling subscriptions to print or online versions of the published articles. Therefore, by collecting Article Processing Charges (APC) from authors’ institutes or research funding bodies, Research and Scientific Innovation Society is able to cover the various publishing services:
- Editorial work: peer review, administrative support, commissioning content, journal development.
- Technical infrastructure and innovation: development, maintenance and operation of online journal system and websites.
- Production of articles: formatting and mark-up of articles and inclusion in indexing services.
- Marketing of journal and content: making sure readers and authors know about the work published in the title.
- Customer service: responding to authors and readers.
How Much Does Research and Scientific Innovation Society Charge for the Journal?
International Journal of Research and Innovation in Social Science (IJRISS) is an Open Access journal accessible for free on the Internet. With Open Access, Research and Scientific Innovation Society allows us to distribute knowledge more widely and at a lower cost than was previously possible. However, to cover the editorial services and production of an article, the journal depends on Article Processing Charges. The exact value of Article Processing Charges for the journal is given in the table below.
Does Research and Scientific Innovation Society Offer Any Discounts of the Article Processing Charges?
Article Processing Charges discounts are given to authors from Low-Income Countries or Lower-Middle-Income Countries (classified by the Word Bank). For more information, please contact with the editor directly once the manuscript is accepted.
|Congo||Djibouti||East Timor||Egypt||El Salvador|
|Federated States of Micronesia||Georgia||Ghana||Guatemala||Guyana|
|Palestinian Territories||Papua New Guinea||Philippines||Saint Helena and Dependencies||Samoa|
|Sao Tome and Principe||Senegal||Solomon Islands||South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands||Sri Lanka|
|Cambodia||Central African Republic||Chad||Comoros||Democratic Republic of Congo|
|Haiti||Heard Island and Mcdonald Islands||Kenya||Liberia||Madagascar|
|North Korea||Pitcairn Islands||Rwanda||Sierra Leone||Somalia|
Who is Responsible for Paying the Article Processing Charges?
Upon an article is editorially accepted, the corresponding author will be notified about the payment issue, which is charged to either the author, or the funder, institution or employer.
Pay Now With PayU Money
Indian Authors can submit their Registration fee via payU money. Please click on the below link for payment
Pay With Cash deposit /Bank Transfer / Net banking / Demand Draft / Cheque
Bank Account Details
|Account Name:||RESEARCH AND SCI INNOVATION SOCIETY|
|Account Type:||Saving Bank A/C|
|Bank Name:||ICICI Bank Ltd., Central Arcade, DLF City, Phase-II, Gurgaon, India|
You can also pay registration fees by one of the following ways:
- Cash Payment– You can deposit Cash directly in “Research and Scientific Innovation Society” bank account at your nearest branch of ICICI, from anywhere in India.
- By Demand Draft / Cheque– You can pay the Registration fees in the form of a Demand Draft Cheque drawn in favour of “Research and Scientific Innovation Society”
- By Net Banking– You can transfer registration fees to “Research and Scientific Innovation Society” bank account by Internet Banking using NEFT/ RTGS facility.
Demand Draft/Cheque, should be drawn in favour of “Research and Scientific Innovation Society” payable at Gurgaon, India and Kindly send it to Address:
International Journal of Research and Innovation in Social Science (IJRISS),
Research and Scientific Innovation Society,
Level 9, Unit No. 901, Spaze i-Tech Park, A1 Tower, Sector – 49,
Sohna Road, Gurgaon- 122018, India.