International Journal of Research and Innovation in Social Science (IJRISS) invites you to apply for Member of Editorial board so that we could develop and could share the purest of learning.
Eligibility for becoming the member of Editorial Board:
- 5-year research or working experience in the related areas with PhD / Master’s degree.
- Relevant working experience and professor title is preferred.
- You can add your role as an Editorial Board Member for the International Journal of Research and Innovation in Social Science (IJRISS) through Art to their CV.
- This work helps to add in and provides a better way to create your identity as a well-known expert in your field and may lead to increased invitations to speak at conferences or demand for invited research of your specialized area.
- You will be among the contributors who will shape and decide the urgent ways as required with changing societal needs.
- Your ideas and subject inputs may help in arranging special issues as per topics of your interest and choice.
- You will come across the latest research before everyone else and gives you a position of leadership in your research community.
- The editorial board member gets 20% discount to publish articles as an author, or co-author, or article submitted for consideration.